Tuesday, June 1, 2010

an overdue response to silence


Violet action
snow covered peaks of indifference
waking call lets get inside of
ourselves
take hold of it
but only make it disappear within
ur hands
1000 dead

back to the old

yr eyes are colder
than mine i's
what brings it together
in many ways

hailstormpantsofclearedthroatsaysmother

sister
sister
sister

in every ringlet of hair there is a message
bring it home 2 me
texture beyond the edge
spiral down the rabbit
whole



'the silent' category
also the cold eyes
the quiet I
solo project = me with out the dependancy

the gulf is intrinsic 2
intrisnsic to intrisic to
intrinsicly

dont talk about it cant not I am speaking but not with words

the shared experience aka you had to b there
here
now
no where
whatever
the impossibility of communication
change silence into something that is to say
vulnerability (which is related to self created pain?)
interface:interface:interface:interface:interface:interface:interface:interface:interface:interface:interface

what goes into making experience
bodily discomfort of the coterie too
relation relation r elation elation late lately
WHERE IS THE FUCKING DEVINE

=========== better living thru giving up

want me still or moving?
Acknowledge the power of my
'mechanized uterus'


bigbrotherlittlesisterconfinesoftheroomroomroomstuttermisquotewrongwrongwrong


the adorning element is
a divorcement from yrself
what if?
(I dont rust myself to make them, wanna know how 2 construct my own life but lost the manual. I am so lazy or subservient or both or other)

collective osculation
an occulting of the narrative
hidden deep in code
STOP TALKING ABOUT 'U' always

relation science is a mean science
efficient effervescence
ephemeral coincidental competitive irrelevant
confortable in this silence
(or do I?) feel so alone...

project my fear @ u can u feel it ever
listening for what is not talked about
knowing it already

No comments:

Post a Comment