Wednesday, May 19, 2010

gabe plays the piano

(in response to Megan's piece below, these screens between you and me...)

.....

.

.

..to....desire this. it's a common/rare thing.... i mean. REALLY. everyone wishes deep down for this. But Its Not Often That You Feel It Way Up. HERE. in the head. between the eyes.   maybe even between the legs. the point, though, would be the WORDS one uses to articulate such desire. Truly Touch Me Indeed.

sometimes, I wonder why I even.......

a lot of things.

the internet makes me feel closer to people sometimes, knowing that they too are staring into a square-- maybe I'll get to see their face if I look into the box. maybe touch it.

not likely. But still, I go on tapping the keys to the tune of my lonely.

shit, I need a piano in this fuckin place.

at least THAT lets me touch and beat and caress with abandon. ment. to be free. of this box.

all of this ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// white. noise

I like the black. keys the most...... sort of deeper, richer in noise. not the use-to-be noise.

to say?          what?          that we should sleep together? on this bed of keys? this box of strings? to make some NOISE when we turn over to fuck? to SNORE? to compose a sheet to lay above us and take note of our ephemeral existence. in. ecstasy? your elbow is digging into my side, can you cut it the fuck out? Press the STOP Peddle, I need to get off the bench. I need to hold a tune to your voice of screaming orgasm- tune the FUCK out. lets go at a slower tempo, your dick is digging into my side. I need to breathe I need to sleep I need to fuck I need to write I need to PRESS. DOWN.

on these keys of my toplap and forget. that I have a singular body. bereft.

(k)no(w) nothing but desire. the desire to be touched and pressed. down. the desire to sing.

to lay bare my strings.

to unfold my chords of throat blooming to keep a perfect posture. 

my hands are shaking.

I can't stop playing for you.

A Duet in F#.

My SOLO in G flat B sharp D major.

I'm out-of-tune.

lost in the pitch of my desire. lost in it. lost in it.

pressing down pressing down....

i cant sleep- theres a spring in my back. 

lay the sheet over it.

you said to me.

and I said.... lay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment