Monday, May 24, 2010

response

write......
or wrong..
this trembling pen.
it would be wrong
if I trembled out
of fear these words...

to write......
a wrong..

it's ok. I'm allwrite.

my pen
-satisfaction.

...so why do I tremble write now?

a need tremble.....
to release..

this is write.
before I am eaten
by you we must dance this
language of blue lines
and blank spaces

a/u perpendicular pink li e...

t/b/a venue vor vivilety...

is write here.

...are we going in the write direction?

still still body still breath no moving parts private still inappropriate not hole stilted growth still moving unseen unknown still not now here room see voice still blooming the inside cum out still came...

its ok. your allwrite.

unstick your tongue from the back wall and stick it down the pipe to pull out my pointed black discharge so you can eat it all up...

gobble gobble.
goobiddy goo.

(repeat on next page)

No comments:

Post a Comment