Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Local research poem by Gabe S.iR.

i find myself apologizing for interrupting your normalactic discourse with the reality of (y)our global suffering.

/Thousands of Burmese cross the Thai-Malaysia border to take refuge from their military junt a
genda to exterminate ethnic minorities/

we met on the spaghetti boat while the cloud-riding-giraffe-riding-sea turtle-riding-whale floated on by.

/Malaysia does not formally recognize refugees so they are considered illegal immigrants. Under this policy
(if you get caught)
you're taken to prison
where women are sold men are forced
and who knows about the children/

lost and found is located in Sem II C1107.

/Thailand since the September 2006 coup.de.atat. is controlled by a military junt-a that doesn't like ethnic minorities either.
so who knows about the children./

can I get you some more coffee.

/If you're an American G.I. in Korea you can get 3 girls for 5 dollars/

everybody likes desert.

/The U.S. military totures it's Iraqi and Afghanistani prison-ers. I feel the terror they feel- I've seen pictures of Palestine/

the dessert man asked me if I'd like to buy 3 grenades for 5 dollars.

/Meanwhile my sister got knocked up and filled like a jelly dough nut./

at least I'm relatively safe (w)here.

/In Olympia. the only concern is for the homeless that congregate outside of Jakes on 4th; they say they lost their jobs because of budget cuts due to the rising war spending.../

another word for naked is 'without a stitch.'

/I wonder what I would have done to make the world a better place/

be sure to wash your hands after using the toilet while humming

Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment