Friday, May 28, 2010

more on form 'n content from gabe

to articulate is to partition.
so why
words.
at all?

"actually, my cats name is Richard."

to say is to give.
FORM to my
CONTENT
so why not just S I L E N C E?
( ... )

"don't worry, he only humps your leg for a minute, then gets bored and plays with a toy."

to perceive is to be blind.
how will you reduce what you see in order for a good story?

"once a month he'll throw up what he ate on my underwear."

am I just re-capitulating the same old narrative of male supremacy by reducing my body to the form of someone else's content?

"no, he prefers a hard fast stroking, not a gentle petting."

if I am silent, will others fill my form with this content?
what is
my CONTENT? am i
content with my FORM?

"i love my pussy"

am I a (wo)
man penetrated with the phallacy of others' perceptions?
filled in form-content in passing?

this is not a test.

"Dick for short."

or rather, short for dick.
what is my content? is it more than this form? this body of open debate?

I want a transsexual body.

"i don't want the cat to get out."

i want a transsexual desire-
a silent form
manifested through body experiencing morphological pain.
body modification as expression of inner unworded desires.
the desire to say.
the pain of not being able to.
to what extent is this modification commodification of my identity?

"Richard likes to eat cherries."

I'm not content with my form.
got to change my form-why?
(i don't want to be a normative form. i'm not a normative content.)
I've got to.
why?
because then I'll be content.
with form.

"he likes to cuddle at night and rub against your face."

or will I?
no one can say but I.
what will I say as the silent narrative?
how will I reduce my experience to a good story?
how will I perceive my form, now? reduce my content?

"I love my Dick."

No comments:

Post a Comment