Thursday, May 13, 2010

Usufruct (buspoem)

eye contact
Tumble my feet
I indentify.
Usufruct: right to use fruits that belong to someone else
I identify.
Territoriality is about acts of production,
It prevents adjacent group from spoilage when hunting
3 phases of the hunt
-information gatehering
-kill
-renewal
I identify.
This has
Nothin to do with management or renewal. The crime is in not asking, not in walking across,
Getting beyond the past
“I identify.”
is getting beyond our
mothers
selves.
Past- present –future is a process, not a set of values
My repeats othered
self
Defining a gift: A ritual force from past into present for the future
“Cmon let me give you a pearl necklace for your birthday.”
“oh, but I don’t deserve that, I just wanted cupcakes and to go swing at the park.”
RememberIamyou, my othered
self
Buy a gun, go shoot it. When the rocks get soft, eat them.
“But, oh how sweet- PEARLS! “ I squeal
“He considered my age.”
Parts of landscape that we work into our biography have a community principle:
“the city owns her and she owns it.”
passing my breath
he leads me to the bathroom mirror
The academy of my body: separates things
A contract is not a contract if both parties don’t know what is going on
A woman becomes a bear and kills her husband
“RAWRRRRRRRRR!!!!”
you show me how becoming the PEARLS look on me on my 15th birthday
My hair is ironed and you giggle
“FASS, how adorable!”
All interactions are premeditated with purpose
Percieved possibility
Self
Image
3 methods of appropriating
-I identify.
-as long as I go out, my philosophy of hope is revealed
-its always easier to blame someone else.
Vote your self interest. whatever it is , vote it.
Mimicry is institutionalized.
An event.
A practical tool
as well as an artistic tool
as well as honorable
Maybe when I’m gone
you’ll hear my voice
and it will be like




























I’m still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment