Saturday, May 15, 2010

Met-a Body by gabe

I am standing on a ledge, kinda like this one:

_____X_
I
I
I
I

I'm the X.
On the ledge of Naw.
If it was only Nada. ledge.
But it is.

And that's my whole point:
there is "No" Point.

Go to Ur local park-- U'll find it there, especially-

the point of
no re-turn.

--the X marks the spot.

Once U-
no.

there's know going back naw.
so I jumped of the edge.

and landed here:____
I
I
I
I___X_
I
I
I
I

and found a body-
Zer name was NOTA
Ze looked like this:

%%
()

Ze was a talking skeleton
Ze told me to FUCK. OF.

So I got back on the ledge of Naw:___X_
I
I
I %%
I_()_
I
I
I
I
and wrote the Alphabet in the dirt.

1 comment:

  1. alright, I can't seem to get the format for SOME reason, so just KNOW that this POEM is supposed to be DIFFERENT on the PAGE. -g

    ReplyDelete