Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sharing Head Space (from Joseph)

I am enjoying a pleasant smile as I sit here thinking of the experiences we have shared. My experience on tue was "very excited", or something like that. This exercise of staring into another has always been a very positive one for me. My writing afterwards reminded me how this experience has been  the same for me every time. Though I don't experience every one the same and I do find, Gabe, your presence to be very kind and beautiful, and this I am sure plays out in the process, it was familiar. In literal terms, everything begins to melt away and the shining white light of the soul shows up. This is physically happening in my vision, sometimes challenging to b with and always a blessing. My body warming with luv from the connection made.
Gabe, it was soooo nice to b with u for our time!! Its always nice to b with all of u!!

So I wanted to share that very simply with those few words that touch on my actual experience and I am comfortable with that.

I appreciate what happens in the "situation" "I" was experiencing.

vulnerability/clarity/openness/ freedom/loving/shelter/caring/owning/moment/now/

My experience has been that there is always the same underline "narrative" playing out in everyone's consciousness. I won't try to define it with words and I will say that "I" have found its not too difficult to tune in to this level with others and play it out together beautifully, especially when given the sort of opportunity that I experienced on tue.  Thank you David
Reading the entries on the blog  definitely stirred me up in good ways.

I want to say to any one out there that -I.  truly.  feel.  honored.  blessed.  being.  all. of.  u.

Tons on my mind and words won't justify most of it on the screen so I will leave it "hear"
Luv Me

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Joseph. It was wonderful being your partner as well-- a great match! I'll be sure to give you a BIG hug when I see you next!

    -g

    ReplyDelete